To book a Live Therapy session, you will need to log into Togetherall and visit the Live Therapy page.
- Click on the ‘Our Therapists’ tab. You’ll then see a list of our Togetherall therapists.
- Click the ‘request session’ button, or 'more information' to see the therapist's general availability.
- Complete the system check to make sure your laptop or PC can run a session. If you encounter any problems please look at section 15 below.
- Pick three preferred ‘chosen time slots’ including a date and either 'morning, afternoon or evening'.
- You’ll receive a confirmation that you've submitted your session request.
- Under ‘My Live Therapy’ you’ll see your session request under ‘My bookings in progress’.
Step five confirms that you have made a request. Once the therapist responds with a date and time the status will change to ‘Awaiting confirmation of session’. When you see this, click the ‘confirm booking’ button. You will then be able to pick the most convenient time slot from the options your therapist has given you. To accept please click ‘accept proposal’.
Note: You need to do this within 48 hours of receiving the proposed date and time. If you don't you will lose the time slot and you will have to re-book.
You will then receive a booking confirmation email. You will also receive an invite email closer to the time of your booked session. This email will contain a link you can use to access your session. Otherwise you can log in and access your session through the Live Therapy section of the website.
If you still have questions about booking a Live Therapy session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
and we can help.